Monday, June 13, 2011

Until He calls me home, I'll go DEEPER STILL


This past weekend I had a phenomenal time bonding, worshipping, and learning from the very best with the very best! The new church I have been attending, Parkside, has been more than a blessing to my growth and journey with God! I have had the privilege of listening to Priscilla Shirer and Beth Moore, not only that but I was able to learn from these two women in an abundant and life changing way! Now, I don't mean that it was crazy intense (although some points really were) but it was something so simple and small that will be used in a great way in my daily life. If you know me well, then you already know that I look to Beth Moore as a (distant but close) mentor! It never fails that whether I'm watching her from my computer or a seat in an auditorium called Freedom Hall that I learn from her in any circumstance that I'm in with life! If you have never heard any of her stuff I would highly suggest that you at least give her a try! She is such a blessing upon my life! Priscilla Shirer is a new leader that I will looked towards, just like Beth! Priscilla is another woman who tells it how it is and teaches straight from the heart! She is also a mini comedian while she gets to speak her mind!

Here are a couple pictures from this weekend... not the best quality but no picture will ever capture what these women did for Parkside's Women Ministry this weekend! Thank you so much for your love and Christ filled hearts ladies, and for all that you've taught me and will continue to teach!






No comments: